Monday, August 18, 2008

Panic! at the disco

I've been watching Panic! At The Disco concert yesterday in Tennis Indoor Senayan. I've been watching there with Irfan, Erpril, Faza and Harun. Also we met Boyyie, Dita and Iam. We've been sit in separately because we came first and they came after us.

The show was great. But,
Panic! only brings a few songs from their album Pretty.Odd.
panic at the disco
I'm a little bit disappointed. They only show 1 hour after changcuters (as the opening act) 1 hour.

The Click Five
concert is better.
a1
The decoration of
TC5 is much better and the lightning was awesome. Even they're not as popular as Panic!.
In Panic! concert, I sit in tribune in Tennis Indoor Senayan. Ohh, my gosshh you have to see the place that I sit. The tribune is so far far away from the stage. Istora Senayan have the good point of view from tribune than Tennis Indoor.

No comments: