Monday, July 20, 2009

Do It Yourself

Hello world! Today I don't have nothing to do. I just sleep, eat, browsing, and doing some lazy things. From now on I want to filled my lazy day with useful thing. I will start from "Do it yourself" things. I will remake my stuff which I never used because out of style or the size is now smaller. The first time that I will make is Acid wash jeans. As I read on the internet is easy.
Tools needed :
  1. Whitener (bayclin or something)
  2. Stone
  3. Glove, to protect your hand
  4. You're old jeans, color is not a problem. Don't stuck with common color like black or blue jeans. If you have jeans with variations color, used it! You will make a good color combination.
How to make :
  1. Take your pants and get it through your bath, bucket or sink. Then rink some of the water.
  2. Take your bleach and squirt in random area that you want.
  3. Take your rocks and scrub them up and down this will give you stone washed look.
  4. Leave it to soak in but keep checking every minute until you happy with that color.
  5. After you happy with that color, rinse the bleach and wash the jeans.
  6. Dry it and done!
This is the result
Photobucket
Rainbow S and Polyvore sources.

I will try to make it, wish me luck people!

No comments: