Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello, long time no see !

Heyy yawll, it's been so long huh? I never touched my blog since SIMAK-UI test, because I forgot my password -.-! Beside that I have so many account in others site.
I already design my new blog, because the old is so out of style!

Now I have a month free time. My aunt wants to take me to singapore to help her, because she have a travel agent and she's a tour leader too. She said the accommodation, transport, and the paying things, she will taken care, it means it is free hahahaha.
Last week I go to puncak with my classmates, it's for classmates graduation. We do lot of fun together. We stayed at Irfan's villa which is the villa is awesome!
I took a few picture in there to remembered all the good memories in there :'(
Our activities in there are :

Swimming
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Karaoke
Photobucket

Eating
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Doing freaky things (Only boys)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sleeping
Photobucket

Fishing
Photobucket

Taking some picture
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tea walking
Photobucket

Playing card
Photobucket

Safari Night
PhotobucketPhotobucket

September 1st I already come to college (trisakti) but, I'm still waiting for ITB result. I think I will got a rejected again dohhhh! But , HELLOOOOOO realistic dude! Maybe my potency is not enough for ITB, I think! Yeaahh, I know I have to optimistic but heeeeyyy I don't care!! As long as I can be a success person, the place where you study is, it doesn't matter.

No comments: